Monday, December 2, 2013

Beats By Dre Lebron Powerbeats In Ear Headphones Gold 0

Beats By Dre Lebron Powerbeats In Ear Headphones Gold 0
* Special discount only for limited timeList Price : $150.00Price : Check on the StoreCode : B00EJF55VQ

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Sounds great!
By Kathy
My son was so excited to order these and loved these! The sound is terrific! We got them very quickly!

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5great earphones.
By Luis Fernando
Really great earphones and great sound also like the colors.like the extension cable that comes with it and the case .

12 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
5Great headphones for great price.
By GadgetGeek
All three of my kids now have PowerBeats. My two oldest have the red ones and white ones since last Christmas but now that the Lebron came out, my oldest son passed down the black ones to my youngest son. My oldest is a huge fan of Lebron and I was very surprised they sell for the exact same price as the other colors and not for a premium. Not sure if I would have paid a premium for Lebron but for the same price, it was the best possible purchase I could ever make. All my kids love them and you will too.


Product Feature


  • Lebron James limited edition ear buds
  • Premium sound quality
  • Deep bass options
  • 2 speakers inside each ear bud
  • Remote control cord

Product Description


BEATS BY DRE LEBRON POWERBEATS IN EAR HEADPHONES


Product Detail


  • Size: 0
  • Color: Gold
  • Brand: Beats
  • Model: Beats by Dr. Dre Power Beats Lebron Gold
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds




































https://www.google.com/"Beats By Dre Lebron Powerbeats In Ear Headphones Gold 0"

No comments:

Post a Comment