Monday, December 2, 2013

Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphone (Black)
* Special discount only for limited timeList Price : $279.95Price : Check on the StoreCode : B008EQ1YWA

635 of 671 people found the following review helpful.
1BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
By Sean A. Mckibbon
BUYER BEWARE:

I purchased a pair of Beats Wireless Headphones on 2/16/2012 from the San Francisco Apple Store, upon recommendation from one of their sales associates. See, I've had trouble in the past with wired models as inevitably one of the speakers would cease to work due to a short. As the Beats Wireless Headphones do not feature a prominent cord and, due to the Apple Representative's recommendation, I took the plunge. Additionally, I was assured by the Apple Rep that the headphones had a year long warranty with the manufacturer. The headphones cost roughly $300 once tax was added in, FYI. Expensive for sure but with such a high cost comes a reasonable expectation of quality workmanship and quality materials. Since purchasing the headphones, I have used them primarily on my commute to and from work at Stanford University with the main action of putting the headphones onto my head via the following: pull Beats headphones out of protective carrying case, unfold the headphones, place them onto my head. On 8/4/2012, I went to put the Beats on and as I was lowering them onto my head, the top portion of the headband snapped at a point where screws are placed on the unit (located on the underside of the unit's plastic headband). I was and am shocked that they broke from such a simple action. I immediately contacted Beats Customer Service to complain and seek repair. I described the situation to their agent and she told me to send them in. That Monday, I went to the post office and sent my unit along with all original materials, including original packaging, back to Beats for repair on my own dollar. They received my headphones on Wednesday, 8/8/2012. This morning, 8/10/2012, I have an email from Beats stating that repair and/or replacement has been declined on my order (#367599). The stated reason that the company provided me was as follows: Damage Beyond Reasonable Use. Once seeing this email, I called Beats Customer Service once again only to be told that such damage is considered, again, "damage beyond reasonable use." The representative I dealt with inferred that this type of damage is never repaired and I'm left wondering why they requested me to send them in for repair in the first place. I fully explained the damage to the first Beats representative I spoke to when it was initially damaged and never once did she give me the impression that my headphones would not be fixed or replaced. I am extremely disappointed with their lack of support or care for their customers. I've not had the headphones for even a full year and they are broken after general use. I'm surprised to hear that placing the headphones on and off of my head is considered "beyond reasonable use." I am shocked that they would not even offer to replace just the plastic portion that broke. As a result, I AM ALERTING ALL OF MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COWORKERS TO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. Additionally, I'm leaving this comment on this website/forum so that others may be aware. For a product that has a current list price of $279, they really are not worth the price. I now have a $300 paperweight and am left with an extremely NEGATIVE experience. I wonder, is Dr. Dre aware that the company that features his name produces such shoddy headphones and has such poor customer service?

304 of 334 people found the following review helpful.
1Do NOT purchase. Poor warranty support
By Max Ferrero
My son had a pair that lasted 4 months before snapping at one of the seams. Search on Youtube and you'll will see this is a common occurrence. Sent them in assuming the warranty would cover normal use and it did not. We are left with a $300 pair of broken headphones with no way to get them repaired. I have a pair of Bowers & Wilkins and their customer service and warranty cover is top notch. Beats are poorly manufactured and the company does not stand behind it's product.

160 of 179 people found the following review helpful.
1CHEAP
By Donna
Bought this these Beats wireless for my son this past Christmas 2011. Today (less than 3 months later) he went to put them on and the Beats snapped in half. For the amount of money that was spent of these, one would think they would hold up better.


Product Feature


  • Incredibly clear sound. Beats Wireless headphones feature powerful sound, as clear and strong as any wired headphone. They also come with a cable you can plug into if you don?t want to go wireless.
  • Ten hours of battery life. Longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your Beats Wireless headphones into any computer or USB port.
  • Stream audio from your laptop, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device, even TV?s, from up to 30 feet away. Beats Wireless headphones support SBC, APT-X and AAC Bluetooth, which means you?ll always have a high-quality stream.
  • Easy playback. Instead of digging around for your music player when you want to change a song, use the controls on your earcup to manage phone calls and music.

Product Description


This is the first wireless product from Beats by Dr. Dre. Beats Wireless headphones offer phenomenal sound quality unequaled in other wireless products. Tuned by Dr. Dre himself, just like all Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.


Product Detail


  • Size: One Size
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Beats
  • Model: BT ON WIRELS BLK
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 5.28" h x6.86" w x9.14" l,.35 pounds




































https://www.google.com/"Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphone (Black)"

No comments:

Post a Comment