Sunday, December 1, 2013

Monster Cable Lady Gaga Heartbeats Bright Chrome In-ear Headphones with ControlTalk (Old Version)

Monster Cable Lady Gaga Heartbeats Bright Chrome In-ear Headphones with ControlTalk (Old Version)
* Special discount only for limited timeList Price : $149.95Price : Check on the StoreCode : B002UXREG8

123 of 130 people found the following review helpful.
4GaGa gave me heartbeats...
By Dogville
Usually, I am not one for artist-endorsed products, but the GaGa Monster Heartbeats in-ear headphones looked so fab from pictures that I decided to check them out in real. For starters, the box looked really stylish and the headphones are placed in yet another black box which is magnetically latched. Once opened, you will see the bright chrome and white cables with the matching protective pouch. Once taken out, the headphones feel sturdy and the cables are truly tangle-free and every bit the trademark of Monster cables.

Now, beauty aside. The sound is amazing and it should be for it costs almost US$170 here than in the US. Once I picked the ear buds of the correct size, everything else is secondary. I connected the earphones to my iPhone and there was so much clarity and bass pumping from them at even 3/4 of the volume slider. I could hear almost all the background instrumentation and effects. More importantly, all surrounding ambient noise is cut off almost entirely.

Sweet.

31 of 32 people found the following review helpful.
5Waiting for the ControlTalk version was worth it!
By Sydney M.
I've held out for awhile purchasing these earphones because they had no mic (I'm well aware you can buy adapters to add a mic to any headphone, but I figured it's more to carry and it'd probably look ugly). It's about time they've came out with the, "Control Talk" version of this pair. I've tested the microphone, and I was surprised how clear it sounds! The earphone itself is such a unique and fun design (by the way, I've always thought it's alot bigger then what it actually is...it's quite small and cute for the triangle design), aside that I am a huge Lady Gaga fan!

I've read some reviews saying that it doesn't fit all that well and can be uncomfortable (but watch out! if it is uncomfortable it could be a fake too...more info at the end of this review) maybe it's a personal opinion, but they are very comfy for me. Monster supplies you with 5 pairs of ear bud sizes and I found a great fit for my ears. The sound quality is great (I could tell the difference between my $50 Sony ear buds compared to these) and having a case with it to protect these pricey things are a definite plus!

More info about the ControlTalk (aside of the built in mic for phones), you can:
* Answer or end a call
* Decline an incoming call
* Use call waiting
* Play or pause a song or video
* Skip to the next or previous song/chapter
* Scan forward or backward through a song or video
* Control the volume

(The $15 adapter I was thinking about buying for the non-ControlTalk version of Heartbeats so I could have a microphone, definitely can't do ALL those features! Such as scanning, call waiting, or skipping to the next song.)

I'm sure the ControlTalk information you can find elsewhere too, but hopefully I saved the trouble of some people trying to research it themselves. :)

All in all, it's a great and wonderful product and I'm very satisfied. Money well spent for me.

P.S. Beware of the FAKE Heartbeats! They look VERY identical (packaging/headphones/everything) but the easiest way to spot the difference compared to the authentic ones is that they do NOT come with 5 ear bud pairs (1 including what's already on the headphones itself, fake ones usually come with 3), though unfortunately some fake Heartbeats do come with 5 pairs. They are noticeably uncomfortable for many and of course not much of a sound quality difference.

A bad review (she said it was very uncomfortable) for the Heartbeats I found came to the fact that the person who bought it, spent about $65 online thinking it was a good deal but she ended up getting a fake one (someone else on the forum I read asked how many pairs of earbuds did she get and she said 3)!

45 of 50 people found the following review helpful.
4Great Alternative to Dr.Dre's Beats
By F. Jenkins
So I just got my Bright Chrome Heartbeats yesterday. I originally wanted the Dr. Dre Beats headphones when they first came out but they were out of my price range. Being a fan of Lady Gaga and liking to look fashionable while listening to music I had to get these. Plus the price was in my budget! I must say I'm quite impressed. They come very nicely packaged with a fashionable looking case to keep them protected. The look of the headphones are very nice and I am loving the tangle free cords. I will say at first listen I wasn't blown away by the sound. You have to make sure if you're using them with an ipod, iphone, itouch or whatever "i" device you own that you change the settings to "sound check On", and make sure you have the best fit in your ear for the ear buds. It comes with 4 or 5 different sizes and I never was a fan of the kinds that stick in your ear, but these are the first that fit me comfortably and actually stay in my ears. After I made these adjustments it was a difference of night and day. I actually said "wow" out loud but I didn't hear myself say it. The ear buds do an excellent job blocking out background noise, so good that's it's a lil scary. I listen to a broad range of music and I've found so far that these definitely enhance certain genres of music while others not so much. Electronica, pop, and hip-hop sound amazing on these headphones. Also live recordings sound brilliant, I actually felt like I was in the audience while listening to Sia's live version of "Distractions". Of course Lady Gaga sounds fab on these too. Overall I'm very happy with them. If you're a music lover check these out. You did good Gaga. =^.^=


Product Feature


  • High Performance Sound
  • Wired With Monster Cable
  • Tangle Free Cable
  • Multiple Noise Isolating Eartips
  • Protective Case Included

Product Description


Sound is Fashion Heartbeats by Lady Gaga are holistically designed to deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power, as well as satisfy your passion for fashion. Immerse yourself in pitch-perfect highs, precise mids, and club caliber bass. Because when your music sounds amazing, you stop hearing it, and start feeling it. In other words, sound really matters. Plus, Lady Gaga didn't just style-check Heartbeats, she created the design to ensure they look like no other headphone out there. Sound Matters Because the Music Matters A great song transcends sound. It has the power to move you to tears—or the dance floor. And the better your music sounds, the more emotional it is. Heartbeats faithfully reproduce artists' vocals and the music behind them, so you can hear the heart felt emotion your favorite singer wants to share with you. Get ready to experience your music like never before. Feel Every Note of Today's Hottest Digital Music These days music is recorded and mixed in a super advanced environment. We designed Heartbeats by Lady Gaga to let you experience every bit of the energy and creativity today's hottest artists put into their digitally recorded music. The amazing hit of the deep bass. Pitch perfect highs and lows. You'll feel more power and hear more details in your favorite music that you didn't even know were there. ControlTalk: The Ultimate in iPod Control and Hands-Free Calling
* With the built-in ControlTalk remote on Heartbeat's headphone cable, you get on-cable control of your music, as well as easy, high quality hands-free calling. You'll enjoy quick-access music playback control, like volume, play/pause and tracking, without having to dig for your iPod. Plus, the high-grade mic and high-resolution, sound-isolating headphones all combine to let you hear and be heard much more clearly—and conveniently—than you ever could with the phone to your ear


Product Detail


  • Brand: Beats
  • Model: 129466
  • Dimensions: 10.00" h x10.00" w x10.00" l,.47 pounds




































https://www.google.com/"Monster Cable Lady Gaga Heartbeats Bright Chrome In-ear Headphones with ControlTalk (Old Version)"

No comments:

Post a Comment