Sunday, December 1, 2013

Monster Diddy Beats High Performance In-Ear Headphones With Control Talk (Pink)

Monster Diddy Beats High Performance In-Ear Headphones With Control Talk (Pink)
* Special discount only for limited timeList Price : $59.99Price : Check on the StoreCode : B003FNWIRC

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Not a Good Fit
By Mrs. Squid
I purchased these headphones with the intentions of enjoying high quality sound for both travel and fitness purposes. The headphones provide great sound, but the size of the rubber covers were too big. Thanfully, they came with smaller sizes. After find the proper fit, the experience was a lot better. However, during many of my intense workouts and runs, the headphones began to fall out my ear. At one point, both had feel out and I had tripped on them running on a trail. This made me very frustrated for I had to stop mid-workout to adjust my headphones and stick them back into my ear assuring they wouldn't fall out. An uncomfortable process I might add, because I had to forcibly shove them in my ear to stay.

Now, one of the headphones sound is very low. I took them to an electronic store where they assured me the headphones were in mint condition. However, the sound continues to be very silent and the headphones continue to fallout.

I really do love the color, the tangle less wires, but the earbud shape is not at all comfortable or suitable for all ears. I wish i could return them, but they have no been used for over 4 months.

Please try running with these headphones or jumping up and down with them in your ear before you decide to keep them.

FYI

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4good headphone
By Emma
its a good headphone and the music performs well

I choose this headphone just for its appearance first,but the performance really surprised me!

But the matching earplugs are white instead of pink,which make me a little disappointed.


Product Feature


  • High Performance Sound
  • Wired With Monster Cable
  • Patent Pending Tangle-Free Flat Cable Design
  • Multiple Noise Isolating Eartips
  • Monster ControlTalk for iPad, iPod and iPhone Music Playback and iPhone/music phone Hands-free Calling

Product Description


Stylish and comfortable, these Monster Beats by Dr Dre Diddybeats with ControlTalk are in-ear headphones that are suitable for the casual listener and serious music enthusiast alike. These Monster Beats headphones are made of high-quality aluminum wrapped with silicone and the earbuds are moldable in order to give the user a personalized and secure fit. These Monster Beats by Dr Dre Diddybeats with ControlTalk allow for quick access to the user's favorite music and these in-ear headphones are controlled by an on-cable switch. The switch on the Monster Beats headphones controls volume, play/pause, and the next track without the need for the user to control these functions on the device. In addition, these headphones can be used for hands-free calling and are compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices. Weighing 7.8 ounces, these Monster Beats headphones are pink in color and have a flat, tangle-free cable that allows the user to stay in style while at home, at work, or on the go.


Product Detail


  • Brand: Beats
  • Model: MN129498
  • Dimensions: 5.91" h x7.87" w x9.84" l,




































https://www.google.com/"Monster Diddy Beats High Performance In-Ear Headphones With Control Talk (Pink)"

No comments:

Post a Comment