Monday, December 2, 2013

SK-S10 Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Mini Stereo Speaker F Phone PC MP3 Wt TF Slot- Color varies

SK-S10 Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Mini Stereo Speaker F Phone PC MP3 Wt TF Slot- Color varies
* Special discount only for limited timeList Price : $18.58Price : Check on the StoreCode : B008ORI07G

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5SK-S10 Rechargable Bluetooth Wireless Mini Stereo speaker
By Susan Senn
This Speaker is amazing! I ordered 2 and now I wish had ordered more! The sound quality of the speaker is shocking.

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Amazing little package...
By Barry Friedman
I didn't even know it was a phone! I was listening to music nice and loud with NO distortion. It was connected via bluetooth to my smartphone. It sounds like a real speaker system even while I'm driving. And then, the phone rings and mutes the music and turns into a speaker phone! I was blown away. I love this thing. The battery life is really good and like I say, the music is so clear.

2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Shockingly good sound
By Onasphere
I want to go back to 1986 and be the coolest kid in school with this speaker. I took a friend out in my boat that I haven't gotten around to installing a stereo in. I apologized for not having music, and she just smiled and set this little thing on the dashboard. I had to keep asking her to turn it down, because it was so loud it was making my head hurt. Even bass notes come through. It sounds like a 50 watt, 4" speaker. We used it absolutely all day on a charge. I just got done ordering one for myself, and I can't wait to show it off at parties. It's a sound system in your pocket!


Product Feature


  • Bluetooth protocol: version 2.1+EDR. Bluetooth range: 10meters.
  • Input sensitivity: 300MV. Frequency range:80Hz~20KHz
  • Signal-to-noise ratio:>76dB. Talking time: up to 5 hours
  • Charging time: about 2 hours. Power supply: USB Power

Product Description




SK-S10 Bluetooth Wireless Mini Speaker with TF,Mic,Build in MP3player Expanded BXS( Bases Expansion system) drives a fuller, richer low-end response.

- Larger 45mm driver delivers precise highs for superb sound. Support A2DP,AVRCP ,handfree profile.

- Compatible with Bluetooth phones, MP3/MP4/CD/PC/MAC/PSP, etc.

- Wireless Mini Speaker with Microphone and Build in Mp3 Player

- Play music from Bluetooth devices including Mobile Phones, iPad and Android Tablets, MP3 Players, PC or MAC laptops

- Supports TF card (Micro SD card) for playback from built-in MP3 player

- Built-in lithium battery 520mAh, charging via USB

- 3W Speaker.

Support A2DP, AVRCP, headset, hands free profile Feature:

1. Bluetooth synchronous broadcasting function

2. Compatible with Bluetooth phones, MP3/MP4/CD/PC/MAC/PSP, etc.

3. Built-in lithium battery.

4. Support TF card(Mini micro card)

5. Support A2DP,AVRCP,headset,handfree profile 6. Support Hands free with Noise cancellation and echo suppression


Product Detail


  • Brand: Beats




































https://www.google.com/"SK-S10 Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless Mini Stereo Speaker F Phone PC MP3 Wt TF Slot- Color varies"

No comments:

Post a Comment