Monday, December 2, 2013

urBeats In-Ear Headphones (Black)

urBeats In-Ear Headphones (Black)
* Special discount only for limited timeList Price : $99.95Price : Check on the StoreCode : B008CQVUZS

31 of 33 people found the following review helpful.
1Rip Off!
By mark
The sound was great!...for 2 months, then the left ear bud crapped out on me (most likely a frayed wire). Prior to this the paint managed to chip off the buds themselves. I took great care of these things, never putting a strain on the wire, never wraping them in a tight ball, and never knoting them. I had to revert back to my $20 JVC ear buds that seem to be able to handel any kind of abuse imaginable. If you're spending this kind of money, these people have absolutly no excuse for how flimsy their product is.

13 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
1broke
By Christima Jeffery
i bought these on june 28 and they broke sept 17! and nothing can be done to replace the buds. I was very careful when I used my headphones. very sad that I spent 100.00 for something that doesn't last a year!!!!!

21 of 26 people found the following review helpful.
1Not everyone deserves a second chance - FRAGILE
By Sleepy
These headphones are extremely FRAGILE. I would ONLY BUY THESE WITH A PROTECTION PLAN.

My first pair of in-Ear Beats were given to me as a birthday present 3 years ago. I used the brand new earbuds for 3 weeks before they wore out. They lose connection between the male piece of the headphone jack and the wire.

Just last week I got this "new and improved" pair as a birthday gift. Again, they failed in the same place. I have had these headphones for 6 days and already I can hear static when the cable is not straight.

I treated these headphones with great care. I always rolled them up and put them in their holder when they weren't in use. They never were hit, dropped, chewed on, spilt on, etc.

I had read many reviews and none of them made clear how poorly made these headphones are. They sound fair for the price and look sexy as sin but WILL BREAK.

My friend heard me talking about my issues with these headphones and informed me that he continually experiences the same problem with his headphones but because he has a protection plan he simply brings them to BestBuy and they replace them.

BRITTLE, DELICATE, WEAK, CHEAPLY MADE, MARKETED WELL


Product Feature


  • Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange, letting you hear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio.
  • urBeats lightweight design that makes them ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear. Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
  • urBeats built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your HTC phone, then use the three-way button to switch back to your music
  • Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise so you hear more details in your music, less outside noise
  • Includes - urBeats in-ear headphones, HTC compatible in-line remote microphone cable, storage pouch, four pairs of ear tip fittings

Product Description


urBeats headphones are made to be an upgrade from the white ear buds that come with your Apple device. More durability, better sound, and a chance to do real justice to your music. If you have an Apple device and demand excellent quality from an in-ear headphone, urBeats are designed for you.


Product Detail


  • Size: One Size
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Beats
  • Model: BT IN URBTS2 MBK
  • Released on: 2012-10-16
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 3.00" h x3.00" w x6.00" l,.90 pounds
  • Display size: 1




































https://www.google.com/"urBeats In-Ear Headphones (Black)"

No comments:

Post a Comment